A one-day free training course for people working within Sheffield with others at the front line in communities either paid or as volunteers and includes breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
- improve community-based workforce knowledge of cancer prevention, awareness and early diagnosis
- develop participants understanding of cancer as a long term condition
- bespoke Listening and Responding training
- provides space to explore participants personal and professional experience of cancer
- signposting to local support organisations
- develop and sustain workforce knowledge around cancer
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book onto a training session.