This course is targeted towards front-line health and care workers in Sheffield and has the following aims:
- Engage you in a case for change towards a person-centred approach
- Understand coaching approaches that can enable person-centred care
- Learn by experience, using the WMTY conversation as an example
- Appreciate the role of coaching to enhance your own resilience, as well as those you support
- Consider how these approaches could fit in their specific workplace
- Generate interest in, and plan for future learning
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Know how to adopt a coaching mind-set, and use coaching techniques to have a good What Matters to You Conversation that can be utilised at work, home or with friends.
Personalised Care Institute accredited learning
The Personalised Care Institute is a virtual organisation, accountable for setting the standards for evidence-based training in personalised care in England. They have a library of accredited training courses that follows the Personalised Care Curriculum developed.
Peak Health Coaching
Peak Health Coaching are on a mission to engage, encourage and challenge the caring professions to work with a coaching mindset, to provide person-centred care in person-centred systems and create the right environment for everyone to thrive – not just survive.