The following updates were given in April 2023:
- Citywide 2 hr response is available 8am-8pm
- Expansion of Sheffield Citywide Care alarms with a pathway into UCR.
- City Wide Alarms pathway to Yorkshire Ambulance Service for level 1 fallers established (low acuity fall requiring a ‘pick up and leave safe’).
- UCR is now available for care home residents in Sheffield, via a GP referral.
- UCR available via 999 Directory of Service.
- Emergency Care Practitioner pathway established to UCR.
- Category 3 and 4 calls from YAS now able to directly push to UCR.
- Urgent community Falls pathway in place including level 1 and 2 falls via YAS.