The Team Around the Person (TAP) service is now available to all practitioners and agencies across Sheffield and referrals are now being accepted city-wide.
TAP provides support to individuals and professionals when multiple service involvement is required to support an individual, to reduce the risk of escalation and involvement from statutory services. We can particularly help you if you have concerns for an individual because their needs are escalating, or you require a multi-disciplinary approach to meet their needs.
You may also want to consider using TAP if:
• an individual’s issues are complex and ongoing.
• multiple services are required to meet successful outcomes.
• the individual is not engaging with any or all services.
• it is difficult to access the resources required to implement the support plan.
• there is uncertainty about what course of action should be taken with or proposed to the individual.
• you have had discussion with the individual concerning their aims and objectives, and multiple services are needed to achieve them.
To find out more about the service I would like to invite you to one of our free online information sessions being held later this month, to explain how the TAP service works, how we can help you and the people you are working with and how you can refer into us. The sessions are the same, but staggered across the week to enable as many people as possible to attend.